WHAT THEY DO
The Social Innovation Project (TSIP) help socially-focused organisations to be more inclusive and impactful.
They do this by working with the people and communities impacted by the organisation. Through research and evaluation, and designing and trying new approaches, they help develop and deliver better solutions.
WHY WORK FOR THEM
- Work on projects that make people's lives better
- Work with a variety of organisations
- Be part of a diverse team
- 33 days holiday (including public holidays)
- Personal wellbeing budget
- Private health insurance and wellbeing programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Support to pursue training, mentoring and coaching
- Option to do some work from home
- Opportunities to do pro bono work linked to your interests
Learn more on TSIP's career site.