WHAT THEY DO
Farmdrop is an online supermarket delivering fresh groceries from a network of local and independent producers. They pay a fair price so their producers and farmers can continue to make food and drink to the highest environmental and ethical standards.
Central to their model is building technology for a simpler and fairer food system. So customers get tastier food - and producers receive a fairer share of the profits.
WHY WORK FOR THEM
- Help more people get healthy and organic food.
- Support food producers with a fair price.
- Promote environmentally-friendly and ethical food production.
- Discounts on Farmdrop
- Share options
- Training and personal development allowance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Unpaid and sabbatical leave options
- Flexible working (depending on role)
- Paid volunteering days
- Cycle to work scheme
Learn more on Farmdrop's career site.