WHAT THEY DO
Beam help homeless people find and keep new jobs and homes. They do this by combining caseworkers to support people, and technology to run crowdfunding campaigns.
All money raised goes to the homeless person. And Beam work with the government, local charities and companies to get people housing and a job.
WHY WORK FOR THEM
- Support people in their path to leaving homelessness
- Show people the difference their donation makes to someone's life
- Join an award-winning social impact business building tech for good
- Hybrid working
- Unlimited holidays (min 20 days)
- £500 a year for personal development
- Share options
- Annual retreat
- Ride to work scheme
Learn more on Beam's career site.